How do I replace the cap on the LDO 2 sc sensor and what do I do with the calibration cap?
- Ensure that the probe is connected and being supplied with power.
- Clean the sensor.
- Remove and discard the old sensor cap.
- Install the sensor setup cap (calibration cap).
- Press the button on the setup cap. The LED lights up for 45 seconds and then goes into a sequence of flashes.
- Single flash - 10 times, the setup was successful. Go to step 6.
- Double flash - 38 times, remove the sensor setup cap. Repeat steps 4 and 5.
- Remove the sensor setup cap. Store the sensor setup cap in a dry place.
- Install the new sensor cap.
Open the SENSOR SETUP menu and select the correct sensor.
Then open DIAG/TEST and SENSORINFO.
Ensure that the cap label on the display matches the label on the cap.