GA2400 and GA2800 Oxygen Sensors
Your Hach GA2400/GA2800 Oxygen Sensor WarrantyPlus Partnership provides full coverage, including parts, labor, and travel for startup and three scheduled preventative maintenance visits performed by a Hach Field Service Technician. The WarrantyPlus Partnership also includes any additional repair visits authorized by the Hach Technical Support Team and a priority support number that will be included with your partnership documentation.
During the pre-scheduled site visits, your Hach Field Service Technician will complete:
Verification of Instrument performance/Maintenance
- Perform limited instrument cleaning.
- Review and evaluate user-programmed parameters.
- Evaluate all instrument alarms, warning conditions, and connections.
- Verify instrument operating voltages.
- Electrochemical cleaning of the sensor.
- Cathode, Guard, and Anode cleaning.
- Install new cartridge, which includes the electrolyte, O-ring, and a membrane.
- Calibrate the sensor.
- Verify sensor is measuring to expected customer values.
- Verify software version and update as necessary.
- Repair of this sensor is not possible in most cases. If the sensor fails under warranty and cannot be repaired, a replacement will be issued.
- Abuse, neglect, and acts of God not covered.
Reporting/Certificate of Performance
- Provide Hach Field Service Report with complete documentation of service performed and measurements/readings.
- Issue Certificate of Instrument Performance for each instrument that successfully passes final testing.
- Provide basic end-user training on general instrument operation and maintenance (advance notice required).