GA2400 and GA2800 Oxygen Sensor
Bench Preventative Maintenance Partnership
Your Hach GA2400/GA2800 Oxygen Sensor Bench Preventative Maintenance Partnership provides four annual preventative maintenance, calibration, and certification services at the Hach Service Center. As needed, call your Hach Technical Support Team for assistance using the priority support number, which is included with your partnership documentation. Please have your contract number, model number, and serial number available.
During the annual preventative maintenance services, your Hach Service Center will complete:
Maintenance/Verification of Instrument Performance
- Perform limited instrument cleaning.
- Review and evaluate user-programmed parameters.
- Evaluate all instrument alarms, warning conditions, and connections.
- Verify instrument operating voltages.
- Electrochemical cleaning of the sensor.
- Cathode, Guard, and Anode cleaning.
- Install new cartridge, which includes the electrolyte, O-ring, and a membrane.
- Calibrate the sensor.
- Verify sensor is measuring to expected customer values.
- Verify software version and update as necessary.
Reporting/Certificate of Performance
- Provide Hach Service Report with complete documentation of service performed and measurements/readings.
- Issue Certificate of Instrument Performance for each instrument that successfully passes final testing.
- Provide basic end-user training on general instrument operation and maintenance (advance notice required).