CL17sc Colorimetric Chlorine Analyzer
Preventative Maintenance Partnership
Your Hach CL17sc Preventative Maintenance Partnership (PMP) provides preventative maintenance performed on site by a Hach Field Service Technician. The PMP also includes unlimited technical support using a priority support number that will be included with your partnership documentation.
NOTE: Coverage for the SC Controller is not included and must be purchased separately.
During the pre-scheduled site visits, your Hach Field Service Technician will complete:
Maintenance /Verification of Instrument Performance
- Perform limited instrument cleaning.
- Evaluate instrument error or warning conditions.
- Replace tubing kit.
- Inspect pump assembly and pinch plates.
- Clean colorimeter and verify performance.
- Update firmware to current version.
- Verify sample flow rate and adjust as necessary.
- Perform a 3-point calibration verification with primary chlorine standard solutions.
Reporting/Certificate of Performance
- Provide Hach Field Service Report with complete documentation of service performed and measurements/readings.
- Issue Certificate of Instrument Performance for each instrument that successfully passes final testing.
- Provide basic end-user training on general instrument operation and maintenance (advance notice required).
Download the PDF