CL17sc Colorimetric Chlorine Analyzer
Field Service Partnership
Your Hach CL17sc Field Service Partnership (FSP) provides full coverage, including parts, labor, and travel for two scheduled preventative maintenance visits per year performed by a Hach Field Service Technician. The FSP also includes any additional repair visits authorized by the Hach Technical Support Team and a priority support number that will be included with your partnership documentation.
NOTE: Coverage for the SC Controller is not included and must be purchased separately.
During the pre-scheduled site visits, your Hach Field Service Technician will complete:
Maintenance /Verification of Instrument Performance
- Perform limited instrument cleaning.
- Evaluate instrument error or warning conditions.
- Replace tubing kit.
- Inspect pump assembly and pinch plates.
- Clean colorimeter and verify performance.
- Update firmware to current version.
- Verify sample flow rate and adjust as necessary.
- Perform a 3-point calibration verification with primary chlorine standard solutions.
- Perform any necessary repairs, with parts, labor, and travel included.
- Includes sending unit to the Hach Service Center at no additional charge if unable to repair on site. This instrument will go to the head of the repair queue.
- Abuse, neglect, and acts of God not covered.
Reporting/Certificate of Performance
- Provide Hach Field Service Report with complete documentation of service performed and measurements/readings.
- Issue Certificate of Instrument Performance for each instrument that successfully passes final testing.
- Provide basic end-user training on general instrument operation and maintenance (advance notice required).
Download the PDF