CL17sc Colorimetric Chlorine Analyzer
WarrantyPlus™ Service Plan
Hach CL17sc WarrantyPlus Service Partnership provides full coverage, including parts, labor, and travel for startup and one scheduled preventative maintenance visits performed by a Hach Field Service Technician. The WarrantyPlus Partnership also includes any additional repair visits authorized by the Hach Technical Support Team and a priority support number that will be included with your partnership documentation.
During the pre-scheduled site visits, your Hach Field Service Technician will complete:
Maintenance /Verification of Instrument Performance
- Perform limited instrument cleaning.
- Evaluate instrument error or warning conditions.
- Replace tubing kit.
- Inspect pump assembly and pinch plates.
- Clean colorimeter and verify performance.
- Update firmware to current version.
- Verify sample flow rate and adjust as necessary.
- Perform a 3-point calibration verification with primary chlorine standard solutions.
- Perform any necessary repairs, with parts, labor, and travel included.
- Includes sending unit to the Hach Service Center at no additional charge if unable to repair on site. This instrument will go to the head of the repair queue.
- Abuse, neglect, and acts of God not covered.
Reporting/Certificate of Performance
- Provide Hach Field Service Report with complete documentation of service performed and measurements/readings.
- Issue Certificate of Instrument Performance for each instrument that successfully passes final testing.
- Provide basic end-user training on general instrument operation and maintenance
- Advance notice required.
Download the PDF