C1100 Field Service Partnership
Your Hach C1100 Field Service plan provides all inclusive parts and two scheduled preventative maintenance visits performed by a Hach Field Service Technician. The Field Service Partnership also includes all visits authorized by the Hach Technical Support Team and a special priority toll free number that will be included with your Partnership documentation.
During the pre-scheduled site visits, your Hach Field Service Technician will complete:
Verification of Instrument performance/Maintenance
- Perform limited instrument cleaning
- Review and evaluate user programmed parameters
- Evaluate all instrument alarms, warning conditions and connections
- Verify instrument operating voltages
- Electrochemical cleaning of the sensor
- Install new cartridge specific to the customers application
- Calibrate the sensor
- Verify sensor is measuring to expected customer values
- Verify software version and update as necessary
- Perform required repair service including parts and labor as necessary
- Includes sending unit to the factory if unable to repair controller in the field at no additional charge. This instrument will go to the head of the bench repair queue.
- Abuse or Acts of God not covered.
Reporting/Certificate of Performance
- Provide Hach Field Service Report with complete documentation of service performed and measurements/readings.
- Issue Certificate of Instrument Performance for each instrument that successfully passes final testing.
- Provide basic end user training on general instrument operation and maintenance
- Advance notice required.