NH4D Preventative Maintenance Partnership
Your Hach NH4D Preventative Maintenance Partnership (PMP) provides preventative maintenance performed by a Hach Field Service Technician. In addition, the Hach Technical Support Team is available to assist in troubleshooting your specific instrument. Please have your contract#, Model# & Serial# available when you call.
During the pre-scheduled site visit, your Hach Field Service Technician will complete:
Verification of Instrument performance/Maintenance
- Perform limited instrument cleaning.
- Review and evaluate user programmed parameters.
- Verify all instrument connections (including initial evaluation of the network topography).
- Evaluate all instrument alarm and warning conditions (internal to your Hach instrument)
- Verify instrument operating voltages.
- Verify/Calibrate NH4D sensor per manual
- Replace sensor cartridge (additional cartridges will be an additional charge)
- Verify and calibrate 4-20ma recorder outputs for NH4D sensor
- Verify software and update as necessary
Reporting/Certificate of Performance
- Provide Hach Field Service Report with complete documentation of service performed and measurements/readings.
- Issue Certificate of Instrument Performance for each instrument that successfully passes final testing.
- Provide basic end user training on general instrument operation and maintenance (Advance notice required by the customer).
*Please see standard terms and conditions for limitations.