DRB200 Preventative Maintenance Partnership
Your Hach DRB200 Preventative Maintenance Partnership (PMP) provides preventative maintenance performed by a Hach Field Service Technician. In addition, the Hach Technical Support Team is available to assist in troubleshooting your specific instrument. Please have your contract#, Model# & Serial# available when you call.
During the pre-scheduled site visit, your Hach Field Service Technician will complete:
Verification of Instrument performance/Maintenance
- Perform limited instrument cleaning
- Review and evaluate user programmed parameters
- Evaluate all instrument alarm and warning conditions (internal to your Hach instrument)
- Verify instrument operating voltages
- Calibrate the 150 degree Celsius set point as needed
- Verify software version and update as necessary
Reporting/Certificate of Performance
- Provide Hach Field Service Report with complete documentation of service performed and measurements/readings.
- Issue Certificate of Instrument Performance for each instrument that successfully passes final testing.
- Provide basic end user training on general instrument operation and maintenance
- (Advance notice required from the customer.)
*Please see standard terms and conditions for limitations.