DR3800 BenchPlus Service Partnership
Your Hach DR3800 BenchPlus Service Plan provides the following at no additional charge:
- One (1) on-site visit per year for certification and preventative maintenance or one (1) basic Start-Up. (Advance notice required from the customer if Start-Up is required)
- Factory repair
- Five day turn around for repairs, preventative maintenance, and calibrations
- Toll-free Hach technical support available
Once instruments are on a Service Plan, there is no need for additional PO’s throughout the year; all instrument repairs, calibration, and preventive maintenance goes through Hach’s convenient return process.
During the one (1) pre-scheduled site visit, your Hach Field Service Technician will complete:
Verification of Instrument performance/Maintenance
- Perform limited instrument cleaning
- Review and evaluate user programmed parameters
- Evaluate all instrument alarm and warning conditions (internal to your Hach instrument)
- Verify instrument operating voltages
- Replace Halogen lamp assembly if necessary (Note: UV lamp is not a PM item and will not be covered during initial evaluation)
- Verify software version and update as necessary
- Perform required repair service including parts and labor as necessary
- Loaners of similar functionality will be provided upon request , subject to availability
- Abuse or Acts of God are not covered.
Reporting/Certificate of Performance
- Provide Hach Field Service Report with complete documentation of service performed and measurements/readings.
- Issue Certificate of Instrument Performance for each instrument that successfully passes final testing.
- Provide basic end user training on general instrument operation and maintenance
- Advance notice required from the customer.
*Please see standard terms and conditions for limitations.