Anatel PAT700 TOC Analyzer
Bench Service Partnership Options
Your Anatel PAT700 TOC Analyzer Bench Service Partnership (BSP) is a program designed to provide varying levels of coverage to meet your specific needs and to ensure that your Anatel PAT700 TOC Analyzer continues to operate at peak performance. If you need assistance between normally scheduled visits, contact your Hach Technical Support Team at 1-800-227-4224 ext. 6189. To speed up your inquiry, please have your partnership, Model and Serial numbers available when you call.
Hach Factory Service will evaluate and perform the services requested by you.
Listed below are the coverage options:
*Customer must specify desired coverage❑ BSPPAT700: Bundled services; includes one-time Preventative Maintenance, Calibration, As Received, System Suitability and a full year of Repair for non-preventative maintenance parts.
❑ Preventative Maintenance: Anatel’s on-line TOC instrumentation requires periodic preventative maintenance to ensure its continued accuracy and reliable performance. Preventative maintenance package includes the following:
- UV Lamp replacement
- 15-micron inlet filter replacement
- TOC calibration provides a confirmation of the accuracy of the TOC values obtained by Anatel’s on-line TOC instrumentation. This allows you to select from up to three levels (250, 500 and 750 ppb) of sucrose standard. This procedure also allows up to three analysis replicates per standard for maximum accuracy.
- Conductivity calibration provides a field confirmation of the accuracy of the conductivity values reported by Anatel’s online TOC instrumentation. This is performed according to the guidelines established in USP method <645>. The procedure uses a NIST traceable calibrated resistor for the determination of meter accuracy and a NIST- traceable 100-us/cm conductivity standard.
❑ As Received Data: As received data is collected prior to servicing or performing a new calibration on Anatel’s on-line TOC instrumentation. It identifies the current state of the analyzer, which validates data collected prior to calibration or servicing of the analyzer. This procedure is performed using a 250, 500 and 750 ppb of sucrose standard
❑ NIST: Certificate documenting reference standard traceability to the National Institute of standards and Technology.
❑ REPAIR: 100% labor and parts for repairs/calibration failures except preventative maintenance parts. Also covers loaner cost should it be required while instrument is being repaired.
❑ 4-20MA Calibration: This Calibration ensures that the analog output for TOC is within factory tolerance. The 4-20mA calibration also ensures that the customer data acquisition system reports accurate and actual TOC values.
❑ Temperature Verification: Temperature calibration verification provides a field confirmation of the accuracy of the temperature values reported by Anatel’s online instrumentation. The values are determined by measuring the temperature of a high-purity water sample flowing through the instrument’s analysis cell. The verification subtracts a stable instrument reading from that obtained by a calibrated temperature measurement device. The difference should be no more than ±1 °C.
- Verify software version and update as necessary
- Provide Hach Service Report with complete documentation of service performed and measurements/readings.
- Issue Certificate of Instrument Performance for each instrument that successfully passes final testing.
- Abuse or Acts of God are not covered.