DR3800 Bench Service Partnership
Your Hach DR3800 Bench Service Partnership (BSP) provides factory bench repair at no additional charge. Call your Hach Technical Support Team for instructions on how to send in to the factory. To contact your Hach Technical Support Team call the Special Priority toll free number, this is included with your Partnership documentation. Call technical support to trouble shoot your specific instrument. Please have your contract#, Model# & Serial# available when you call.
Once instruments are on a Service Plan, there is no need for additional PO’s throughout the year; all instrument repairs, calibration, and preventive maintenance goes through Hach’s convenient return process.
Your Hach DR3800 Bench Service Partnership provides the following at no additional charge:
- Yearly certification and preventative maintenance
- Factory repair
- Five day turn around for repairs, preventative maintenance, and calibrations
- Toll-free Hach technical support available
Verification of Instrument performance/Maintenance
- Perform limited instrument cleaning
- Review and evaluate user programmed parameters
- Evaluate all instrument alarm and warning conditions (internal to your Hach instrument)
- Verify instrument operating voltages
- Replace Halogen lamp assembly if necessary and or applicable (Note: UV lamp is not a PM item and will not be covered during initial evaluation)
- Replace batteries if necessary and or applicable
- Verify software version and update as necessary
- Perform required repair service including parts and labor as necessary
- Abuse or Acts of God are not covered.
Reporting/Certificate of Performance
- Provide Hach Service Report with complete documentation of service performed and measurements/readings.
- Issue Certificate of Instrument Performance for each instrument that successfully passes final testing.