2100P Field Service Partnership
Your Hach 2100P Field Service Partnership (FSP) provides: all inclusive parts and one scheduled preventative maintenance visit performed by a Hach Field Service Technician. The FSP Partnership also includes all visits authorized by the Hach Technical Support Team and a special priority toll free number that will be included with your Partnership documentation.
During the pre-scheduled site visit, your Hach Field Service Technician will complete:
Verification of Instrument performance/Maintenance
- Perform limited instrument cleaning.
- Review and evaluate user programmed parameters.
- Verify all instrument connections (including initial evaluation of the network topography).
- Evaluate all instrument alarm and warning conditions (internal to your Hach instrument)
- Verify instrument operating voltages.
- Calibration via StablCal/Formazin standards and calibration verification with Gelex standards upon request
- Verify software and update as necessary
- Perform required repair service including parts and labor as necessary
- Includes sending unit to the factory if unable to repair in the field at no additional charge. This instrument will go to the head of the bench repair queue.
- Abuse or Acts of God not covered.
Reporting/Certificate of Performance
- Provide Hach Field Service Report with complete documentation of service performed and measurements/readings.
- Issue Certificate of Instrument Performance for each instrument that successfully passes final testing.
- Provide basic end user training on general instrument operation and maintenance
- Advance notice required by the customer.