DR300 Colorimeter Preventative Maintenance Partnership
Your Hach DR300 Colorimeter Preventative Maintenance Partnership (PMP) provides preventative maintenance and calibration service performed on site by a Hach Field Service Technician. In addition, the Hach Technical Support Team is available to assist in troubleshooting. Reach them as needed by calling the priority toll-free number included with your partnership documentation.
During the pre-scheduled site visit, your Hach Field Service Technician will complete:
Maintenance/Verification of Instrument Performance
- Limited instrument cleaning
- Evaluation of any instrument error conditions
- Battery replacement
- Calibration using NIST traceable filters
Reporting/Certificate of Performance
- Hach Service Report with complete documentation of service performed and measurements/readings
- Certificate of Instrument Performance for each instrument that successfully passes final testing
- Provide basic end-user training on general instrument operation and maintenance (advance notice required)
*Please see standard terms and conditions for limitations.