DR300 Bench Service Partnership
Your Hach DR300 Pocket Colorimeter Bench Service Partnership (BSP) provides full coverage for maintenance, calibration, and repair at the Hach Service Center. As needed, call your Hach Technical Support Team for assistance using the priority toll-free number included with your partnership documentation. If repair is required, you will be given instructions on how to send the unit to the Hach Service Center.
Once instruments are on a service plan, there is no need for additional POs throughout the year. All instrument services are covered and are arranged through Hach’s convenient return process.
Your Hach DR300 Pocket Colorimeter Bench Service Partnership provides the following:
- Annual preventative maintenance, calibration, and certification service
- Full coverage for instrument repairs
- Priority service with five-business-day turnaround time
- Free return shipping upon completion of service
- Unlimited, toll-free Hach technical support
When your instrument is being serviced, the Hach Service Technician will complete:
Maintenance/Verification of Instrument Performance
- Limited instrument cleaning
- Evaluation of any instrument error conditions
- Calibration using NIST traceable filters
- Repair service as needed, with all parts and labor costs included
- Replacement of missing major components not included
- Chemicals, sample cells, manuals, and other accessories not covered
- Abuse, neglect, and acts of God not covered
Reporting/Certificate of Performance
- Hach Service Report with complete documentation of service performed and measurements/readings
- Certificate of Instrument Performance for each instrument that successfully passes final testing
- As found data available upon request at time of service scheduling.