Hach FL90x Series Wireless Flow Loggers have launched with 4G technology! These robust, reliable flow loggers can now be paired with recently launched 4G compatible antennas for a complete 4G solution.
-KEY MESSAGE POINTS:
- FL900 Series Wireless Flow Logger launched with 4G technology for:
- Activated and un-activated Verizon versions of FL90X for U.S
- Activated and un-activated AT&T versions of FL90X for U.S.
- Un-activated GSM versions of FL90X for Canada
- Pair a new FL900 Series Wireless Flow Logger with a 4G compatible antenna for a complete 4G solution.
- A Hach bench service strategy is being deployed in November 2018 to convert existing loggers to the newest 4G technology.
Hach FL900 Series Flow Loggers
The new 4G Hach FL90x Series Wireless Flow Loggers and the new 4G antennas are backward compatible with 3G service. For Verizon, the internal modem works with Verizon 3G and 4G LTE. For AT&T, the internal modem works with 3G and 4G LTE. Though these loggers are labeled AT&T, and Hach activated loggers will run on AT&T networks, these loggers are compatible with other PTCRB carriers in the U.S. and Canada.
For existing FL900 wireless loggers, the good news is they were designed to make modem replacements easy with minimal service time instead of having to discard the entire instrument. A Hach bench service strategy is being deployed to convert existing loggers to the newest 4G technology. We will begin accepting loggers for upgrade at the service bench in November 2018. If you currently own a 3G FL900, don’t be left in the dark when 3G technology is phased out by cellular carriers. Simply contact us for a quote to upgrade your modem to 4G.
To view the full PIB, please sign into your account.