What are the appropriate steps for the storage of the 5500sc silica or phosphate analyzer?
Storage steps for the 5500sc silica and phosphate analyzer.
Follow the steps below to remove all the fluids and the power from the analyzer for long-term storage:
1. Put the analyzer in shutdown mode by selecting STOP ANALYZER from the main menu.
2. Stop the flow of sample to the analyzer.
3. Remove the reagent and standard solution bottles and pour the solutions into an applicable drain.
4. Flush and fill the bottles with deionized water.
5. Install the bottles and complete a prime cycle two times.
6. Remove the bottles and pour the solutions into an applicable drain.
7. Install the empty bottles and complete a prime cycle two times.
8. Make sure that all the liquid is drained from the colorimeter and tubing.
9. Set the power switch to off.
10. Clean the bottom enclosure.