Hach’s unique Red Rod IntelliCAL pH sensor technology provides not only fast response time, but also long-term accuracy and reproducibility.
-KEY MESSAGE POINTS:
- Fast and accurate response thanks to the symmetrical electrode chain formed by the internal and external Red Rod reference elements.
- Stable signal as the Red Rod Technology protects the reference elements from light interferences.
- Saturated KCl salt-bridge aids stable liquid junction potential and reference status visual check at glance.
- Wide temperature range thanks to fast temperature response of the Red Rod Technology.
- Trouble-free liquid junction as Red Rod encapsulation of reference elements means no silver ions and therefore less risk of clogging.
- Different junction types and sensing elements shapes to match specific sample media application.
The Red Rod pH electrode models:
PHC705 Laboratory General Purpose Red Rod Refillable Glass pH Electrode
PHC705A Laboratory High Alkalinity Range Red Rod Refillable Glass pH Electrode
PHC725 Laboratory Low Ionic Strength Media Red Rod Refillable Glass pH Electrode
PHC735 Laboratory Dirty Media Red Rod Refillable Glass pH Electrode
PHC729 Laboratory Surface Measurements Red Rod Refillable Glass pH Electrode
PHC745 Laboratory Clogging Media Red Rod Refillable Glass pH Electrode
To view the full PIB, please sign into your account.