How to: Use text Paramenters in Claros Collect
Text data can be tracked via Text Paraments in Claros Collect.
A text Parameter displays a list of values that a user pick to set them.
There are two types of paramenters:
- Numeric entry: Allows any numeric value to any decimal places to be entered.
- Note: Numeric entry does not allow data qualifiers (e.g.,<2 cannot be entered)
- Text Selection: Allow the users to pick a value from a pre-defined list.
- Condition: Full; Half
- Equipment State: On; Off; Hold
- Equipment Status (PBC): In- Service; Out of Service; Needs maintenance
- Process Observed: Yes; No
- Process Status: Online; Offline
- Value State: Open; Closed
- Example of Process Status: