A change in raw material from one of our vendors has resulted in a new calibration curve for Nonionic Surfactants cuvette test LCK333. The 1D-Barcode and the 2D-Barcode (QR data matrix code) of the test have been changed.
The shipment of the changed LCK333 will start with lot 18110 beginning of May 2018. Customer will notice a bright yellow sticker on the outside of the reagent box informing them about the new calibration and a (possible) data update for their barcode spectrophotometer DR2800/3800, DR5000, DR3900 and DR6000.
Software updates will be available end of April 2018 (separate PIB will follow) for DR2800, DR3800, DR3900, DR5000, DR6000 spectrophotometers.
The software can be downloaded from www.hach.com (or any other HACH website) It can also be purchased on a pre-loaded USB stick (LZV782).
For full instructions on updating the instrument’s software, please refer to the User Manual.
-KEY MESSAGE POINTS:
- Raw material for LCK333 has changed
- Calibration data for Nonionic Surfactants cuvette test LCK333 have changed and barcode has been updated
- Update of the barcode spectrophotometers DR2800, DR3800, DR5000, DR3900 and DR6000 is necessary.
- Release of updated software for DR2800, DR3800, DR3900, DR5000 and DR6000 end of April 2018 (separate PIB will follow).
- Software can be downloaded then from www.hach.com (or any other HACH website). It can also be purchased then on a pre-loaded USB stick (LZV782).
- For spectrophotometers with RFID an update with RFID tag at the box is possible.