What are the steps to convert Sigma data to Excel from Insight software?
Exporting data to Excel from Insight.
Steps to export data to excel:
- Click Open Database on Insight, select the file you wish to export to Excel.
- Go to Reports, select the channels on the Channels tab and data span on the Data tab
- Create report, this will create a .txt file type. Note where the data file is saved when it is created.
- Open excel, go to File and Open
- Navigate to the .txt file (change the Excel files drop down to all files in order to see the .txt file).
- A new pop up window will appear, click Next until Finish is available than click Finish.
- You can now save this new file, make sure to change to an .xls or .xlsx file type for future use opening directly in Excel.