How to calibrate the U53 Sensor on a sc200?
Procedure for calibrating U53 Sensor using two-point calibration.
- Menu > Sensor Setup > Calibrate
- Select 2 pt Depth Cal, enter
- Select Active, enter
- Wait for sensor to range stabilize, enter
- Measure the distance from sensor face to surface water and enter value (set Range), enter
- Wait for sensor depth to stabilize, enter
- Measure the depth of the water under the sensor and enter value (set Depth), enter
- Will Display Passed or Failed & Select if a new sensor or not
- Calibration complete