What is the proper way to program the Site Information in the FL900 with FLO-WARE-Ware?
Proper way to program the Site Information in the FL900 Using FLO-WARE-Ware
- Connect to the FL900 Logger with FLO-WARE-Ware.
- The program comes up on the "Site Information" page.
- Site Identification
- Choose a name for the site. You have up to 16 characters.
- Site Location
- Choose a location description for your site. You have up to 30 characters.
- Time Zone
- Click on drop down at right of box and select your time zone
- Memory Mode:
- Leave this on "Wrap".
- Site Notes
- If you want to add some site notes, click on the button and enter your notes
- GPS Coordinates
- Enter latitude coordinates in degrees/minutes
- Make sure to select the correct "N" (north) or "S" (south).
- Enter longitude coordinates in degrees/minutes
- Make sure to select the correct "E" (east) or "W" (west).