How do you connect a Sigma Rain Gauge to an FL900 and program it?
Connecting a Sigma Rain Gauge to an FL900 and programming it using FSData Desktop
- There is a Port on the FL900 labeled “Rain.” Connect the Rain Gauge cable to this Port.
- Connect your computer to the FL900
- On the General Settings page, below “Select Channels to Log,” you will see “Rain” listed under the “Logger” section.
- If it is not visible, check the box to the left of “Logger” and it will appear.
- Check the box to the left of “Rain.” Three fields will appear that will allow you to select the following: