Before completing the following steps, perform a Zero Velocity Check first.
- Position the sensor as described in the zero check procedure.
- To initiate the zero start sequence, press the STO and RCL keys at the same time. You will see the number 3 on the display.
- Decrement to zero with the Down Arrow key.
- The number 32 will be displayed.
- The unit will decrement itself to zero and turn off. The unit is now zeroed.
NOTE: Each key in the zero adjust sequence must be pressed within 5 seconds of the previous key. If the time between key entries is longer than 5 seconds or if a wrong key is pressed, the unit will display an ERR 3. Turn the unit OFF then back ON and try again.