How do I save a program to a file on the FL900 using Flo-Ware?
Saving a program to file on the FL900 using Flo-Ware.
- Connect to the Logger. See “How to access the FL900 from Flo-Ware.”
- Once you have a program in FloWare, look for the 5 buttons across the bottom of the screen.
- The 2nd from the left says “Save program to File.” Click this button.
- A box will come up. At the top there is a box and to the left of it, it says “Save in:” Click on the down arrow on the right of the box to see what directory the file is going to. Make sure this is where you want the program file to be saved. If not, change the location. Use the icons on the left to help navigate to the directory you want.
- At the bottom there is a box and on the left is says “File name:” Type in the file name you wish and click on “Save.”
- A box will come up that says “Successfully saved Program Settings to File.”