How do you download data from an FL900 using FSData Desktop?
Downloading data from an FL900 using FSData Desktop.
- Connect to the FL900. See "What is the proper procedure for using FSData Desktop to connect with an FL900?".
- From the Instrument page, find a gray button that says "Download" in the upper right corner. Click on the button.
- A drop box titled "Download Data" will appear.
- At the top of the box, there are two options:
- Download all data
- Download new data since last download.
- Click on your choice. When in doubt, download all the data.
- Below this, it says "Save data to" and has a box with a folder where the data file will be stored. To pick a different location, click on Browse and find the folder you want.
- Click the "Download Button" at the bottom of the box and the file will download to the location you selected.
- The file type is ".fl9" and can only be read by FSData Desktop.
- If you wish to export the data for use in another environment, after Step 5 click on export data. You are given two choices:
- TSV - Tab Separated Values
- CSV - Comma Separated Values. (Excel can read this file type).
- You can also pick a location where to save the exported file.
- Click "Download."
- You have now downloaded your data from the FL900.