How do you troubleshoot no 4-20 mA outputs on a Sigma 950?
Troubleshooting no 4-20 mA outputs on a Sigma 950
- Check that the program Is not complete.
- If the program is complete you will need to clear the meter and restart the program.
- Check that the program is running
- If the unit is not running press the Run/Stop key to continue the programming
- Check that the 4-20 mA are enabled.
- If the outputs are not enabled, enable them by using the steps in the Knowledge Base article "Programming 4-20 mA outputs on a sigma 950" found here.
- If they are enabled, verify they are programmed properly. If the outputs are programmed and the meter is still not providing the signal, the meter will need to be sent in for service.