How do you program a ORP probe on a Sigma 950?
Programming the ORP probe on a Sigma 950.
- From the Main Menu select Options, Advanced Options, Datalog.
- Select the inputs by using the up and down keys, then press Select.
- Select the ORP probe by using the up and down keys, then press Select.
- Press Change Choice to cycle between logged and not logged, then press Accept for when your choice is highlighted.
- Enter a logging interval using the numerical keypad, then press Accept. Note: all valid intervals are in the status bar at the bottom of the screen.
- The meter is now logging the ORP probe. Press Return and then Main Menu to get back to the main menu.