What is the proper procedure to calibrate the pH sensor on a Sigma 950?
Calibration of the pH sensor on a sigma 950.
- From the Main Menu select Options, Advanced Options, Calibration, pH.
- Place the pH probe into the first buffer solution. Press any key to continue the calibration.
- Enter the temperature of the first buffer solution using the keypad. Press Accept to continue.
- Press Change Choice to select the first buffer solution (4,7,10 pH) then press Accept to continue.
- Remove the probe from the first buffer solution, rinse it under distilled water and place it into the second buffer solution (4,7,10 pH - it must be different form the first buffer solution). Press any key to continue.
- Press Change Choice to select the pH for the second solution, then press Accept to continue.
- The probe is now calibrated.