What are the benefits of using a TNT+ method over the non-TNT+ method of the same parameter?
Benefits of using the TNT+ reagents.
- The TNT+ vails have a barcode that the instrument uses to automatically identify the test parameter, range, and method.
- The vials have a new design with optically superior glassware and have color coded caps and a flat bottom which improves handling and allow vials to stand on their own.
- The vials have a narrow neck which minimizes the chance for reagent spills.
- Many TNT+ chemistries use the Dosi-cap Zip reagent delivery which provides ease of use and eliminates chemical handling.
- They come in color coded packaging, pictograms, and detailed instructions which simplify testing.
- The TNT+ boxes contain an RFID tag which can be scanned by some instruments and embed the Certificate of Analysis specific to that lot of reagent.
- They do not require a blank.
- They have different range options for many parameters than the non-TNT+ reagents.
- When TNT+ reagents are read, the instrument takes 10 readings, removes outliers, and averages results.