Are there instructions for adding a user program to a DR1900?
DR1900 user program
Follow these steps to add a user program to the DR1900 Portable Spectrophotometer:
- Determine the optimal wavelength for the program being added.
- Measure the absorbance of each reacted standard.
- To get to single wavelength mode and set the wavelength, go to Settings (wrench button) > Photometer Functions > Single Wavelength > Options > %T/Abs/Conc > Abs. Then select Options > Advanced Options and enter the wavelength in nm.
- Read the absorbance for each standard concentration and record the readings manually.
- From Home screen, choose Settings > Favorites/User Programs > User Programs > Options > New Program.
- Select a program number, name, single wavelength, concentration units, wavelength in nm, resolution, enter in a chemical formula, and select calibration as enter values.
- Enter in the calibration values using the standard concentrations and absorbance values manually recorded in step 3.
- Select Exit once the concentration and absorbance values are entered, and select Store.