What is the proper procedure for replacing the memory batteries on a Sigma 950?
Procedure to replace the memory batteries on the Sigma 950
Please remember that qualified technician should be the only one to do maintenance on the Sigma 950 Flow Meter. Also, remember that all safety precautions should be taken by the technician when doing maintenance on the equipment.
- To replace the memory batteries, you will need to remove the front cover of the Sigma 950. Proper direction for this task are in the Knowledge Base Article for the front panel removal.
- Remember to download the data before you remove or replace the memory batteries. The data will all be lost when the batteries are removed.
- Once the front cover is removed, pull back and open the Velcro retaining strap.
- Remove the old batteries and insert the new C cell batteries.
- Refasten the Velcro retaining strap.
- Replace the front cover of the Sigma 950 per the Knowledge Base Article for reinstalling the front panel.