What is the proper procedure for setting the Sigma 950 to log data channels?
Procedure to set the Sigma 950 to log data channels.
- From the Main Menu, select Option, Advanced Options, Data Log
- Select Inputs, the meter will display all the options that can be logged.
- The arrow next to the channel indicates the item is being logged.
- Use the up and down keys to change the highlighted channel. Press the Select button on the channel if you would like to change the settings.
- Select Change Choice if you want to change the channel to be logged or Not Logged. Select Accept once you have made your choice.
- The Sigma 950 will then display your choices for a logging interval. Select your choice and then press Accept.
- The meter is now ready to log the channel you have selected.