What is the proper procedure for programming the Sigma 950 for sample pacing?
Programming the Sigma 950 for sample pacing.
- From the Main Menu screen, select Setup, Modify Selected Items, Sample Pacing, then click Select
- The meter will show you if Sample Pacing is Enabled or Disabled. Select change choice to switch between the two settings, then select Accept.
- Select Clear Entry, then enter in a Trigger Value using the keypad. Also select the units for the trigger value.
- To change the units for the trigger value, select the Change Units key until the correct units show up next to the trigger value.
- Once you have selected the correct trigger value and units, select Accept.
- The flow meter is now programmed to trigger the sampler every time the trigger value is met.