What is the proper procedure for setting the time/date on Sigma 950?
Setting the time/date on the Sigma 950.
- From the Main Menu screen, select Options, Time/Date.
- The meter will show you the time it currently has.
- The time will be shown in 12 hr/24 hr format.
- To change between the 12 hr/24 hr format, use the (+/-) key on the keypad.
- The 12 hr time format will allow you to change between am/pm. Select AM or PM with the Change AM/PM choice key.
- To change the Time/Date use the keypad to enter in the correct time and date.
- To change the month, select the Change Month Key. Scroll until you have the correct month selected.
- Once the Time and Data are correct, select the Accept button. The new Time/Data will be saved in the Sigma 950.