What is the proper procedure for changing the primary device on the sigma 950?
Procedure to change the primary device on the sigma 950
- From the Main Menu screen, press the Setup button.
- Then Select Modify Selected Items
- Then Select Primary Device.
- The Sigma 950 has 7 different primary devices already programmed in to the unit, that you can choose from: Weir, Flume, Nozzle, Power Equation, Head vs Flow, Manning’s Equation, and Level Only.
- Select the Change Choice button until you find the primary device for your application. Select the Accept button.
- Depending on the primary device that you select, you will need to enter in a specific type or values that represent your flow application.
- Once your application values have been entered into the meter, the new primary device is set up.