What is the proper procedure to tell if the Sigma 950 is Running or Halted?
Procedure to tell if the Sigma 950 unit is in Running mode or Halted mode
- Make sure that the unit is ON. The Green LED next to the ON button will flash if the unit is ON. If the light is not flashing the unit is Off.
- Once the unit is ON, select the Main Menu button on the keypad.
- On the bottom of the display screen in the black bar you will be able to see the words HALTED or RUNNING in the lower left hand corner.
- Running means the unit is running the saved programming.
- Halted means the unit has been halted and waiting to be placed back into Running mode.