What is the proper procedure for changing the Sigma 950 sensor from "Halted' to 'Running'?
Procedure to change the Sigma 950 sensor from 'Halted' to 'Running'
- Make sure that the unit is ON. The green LED next to the ON button will flash if the unit is ON. If the light is not flashing the unit is Off.
- Once the unit is ON, select the Main Menu Button on the keypad.
- On the bottom of the Display Screen in the black bar you will be able to see the words HALTED in the lower left hand corner.
- Press the Run/Stop button on keypad, the display screen will give you three options: Previous Screen, Start from Beginning, or Resume.
- If you select Previous Screen, it will return you to the screen before you selected the Run/Stop button on the keypad.
- If you select Start from the Beginning, the data in the meter will be erased. The saved program will start running and you will have data from that time and date forward.
- If you select Resume, the meter will resume the saved program and keep the log data that it had before the program was halted.