What is the proper procedure to restore the FL900 to its factory defaults using FSData?
Restoring the FL900 to its factory defaults using FSData.
- Connect to the Logger.
- On the top left, there is a Hach Logo and then "FSData Desktop". To the right of that is a small triangle. Click on it.
- A box will come up. On the left near the bottom is "Instrument Tools." Click on it.
- This will take you to a page that has 3 Buttons. Click on the button that says "Restore."
- A box will come up warning you that proceeding will erase all data, logs and the program from the FL900. If you want any of these, cancel and save them.
- Wait. It will take around 2 minutes.
- A box will come up that says "The factory defaults were successfully restored in the connected FL900."
- You have now restored the FL900 to its factory defaults.