What is the proper procedure for erasing the data, alarms, events, samples from the FL900 with FSData?
Clearing (erasing) any combination of data, alarms, events, samples from the FL900 using FSData.
- Connect to the Logger.
- On the top left, there is a Hach Logo and then "FSData Desktop". To the right of that is a small triangle. Click on it.
- A box will come up. On the left near the bottom is "Instrument Tools." Click on it.
- This will take you to a page that has 3 Buttons. Click on the button that says "Clear."
- A box will come up with 4 choices:
- Measurement data
- Event data
- Alarm data
- Sample data
- Click on the ones you want to erase. If you want to erase all of them, click the "Check All" Button.
- If you are erasing data because your FL900 logger is having some problems (not calling in, errors in connection log, problems logging data, etc), make sure you click on "Check All."
- BEFORE YOU CLICK THE NEXT BUTTON, BE AWARE YOU ARE PERMANENTLY ERASING THIS DATA.
- After you check the boxes you want, click on the "Clear" Button.
- This process will take 20 seconds or so.
- A box will come up that says "Data was erased successfully."
- You have now cleared (erased) the data.