What is the proper procedure for using FSData Desktop to connect with an FL900?
How to access the FL900 from FSData Desktop.
- Install FSData Desktop on your computer. See What software is used to access an FL900 flow sensor?
- You will need a Communication cable. See What is needed to communicate with an FL900?
- Open up FSData Desktop on your computer.
- Click on the blue button in the top right labeled "Connect."
- Make sure there is a port listed in the Port box. If it is blank, click on the arrow to bring up the drop-down box. If the Com port is listed there, click on it.
- Click on the connect box. Wait. It takes 15 seconds or so for the logger program settings and current status to load.
- You are now connected to the FL900.