What maintenance has to be performed on the FP360 sc by the user?
Maintenance that has to be performed on the FP360 sc by the customer
The most critical task for users to get reliable readings is the cleaning of the sensor.
- Manual cleaning by wiping the measuring window with a soft, clean cloth (e.g. camera lens cleaning paper) and acetone can be sufficient.
- The cleaning frequency depends on the measuring conditions.
- If the customer wants to have as low as possible maintenance efforts we highly recommend using the cleaning unit for automatic cleaning to assure the sensor stays clean.
- The oil-free compressed air may come from a supply that is available already at the plant or from the High Output Air Blast system. Depending on the installation conditions additional manual cleaning might be necessary, but with longer intervals.
- Every 2 years customers must contact HACH service for recalibration of the sensor.
- Every 4 years the flash lamp has to be replaced.
- The service is done by replacing the lamp module with a factory-calibrated unit.