Are the SA1100 Scanning Analyzer for Lead and Copper features different from the SA1000 Model?
SA1100 Scanning Analyzer for Lead and Copper features
SA1100 Scanning Analyzer for Lead and Copper Product # 5050000
- The SA1100 has a larger, clearer display.
- The instrument has a backlight whereas the SA1000 did not.
- It is waterproof, rated IP67.
- It has a rugged, responsive rubber keypad in contrast to the SA1000 membrane keypad.
- Sensor batch calibration codes are now entered by simply inserting a calibration sensor, rather than the old method of having to type the number on the keypad.
- It has a USB port for easy downloading of data, whereas the SA1000 had a RS232 for data transfer (which required knowledge on baud-rate, etc in order to use it)
- It has a self-test mode that can be used in conjunction with a special test sensory to verify that the instrument is fully functional and is giving correct results.
- Should a software upgrade ever be required, the SA1100 can be easily be upgraded via its USB port.