Why after replacing the sensor cap on the IntelliCAL™ LDO101 Dissolved Oxygen probe, why is the "O2 Sensor - 0 Days Remaining" message is still on the screen?
O2 - 0 days remaining message remains after sensor cap replacement
Follow the steps below if the Replacement LDO Sensor Cap for LDO101 Luminescent/Optical Dissolved Oxygen Probes (Product # 5811200) have been replaced and the message '0 days remaining' is still on the display. Before trying these steps, first make sure that the cap and button were replaced together and have the same lot number. Also make sure that the iButton is installed correctly, the lot number/white sticker should be facing up.
- Disconnect the LDO probe from the meter.
- Remove the batteries from the HQd meter and wait for a full 15 minutes. If the meter is connected to the AC power adapter then disconnect that as well.
- Install the new i-Button and sensor cap on the LDO Probe. (This i-Button must be installed at the same time as the sensor cap as it contains calibration information tied to that specific sensor cap. Be sure the i-Button's white sticker is facing up when installed).
- Re-install the batteries on the meter and set the correct date and time.
- Wait one minute to allow timing for flash memory.
- Re-connect the LDO probe to the HQd meter and verify that the message has been removed.